Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Awesome Blog

Hey Gals,


Today I want to tell ya'll about a  really neat craft blog it is called jamiefingaldesigns.blogspot.com.




It is about Art, Quilting, Barbies, and much more. It also has some Recipes. I really enjoy it and I think you Gals will too.

Jamie says:

"My fiber artwork is made for the wall, and my philosophy about making quilts is more about having fun, than about perfection. I use vibrant colors, shapes and textures to create artwork that invites the viewer in for a closer look.
Being a rebel quilter, my style is eclectic, a little edgy, and sometimes whimsical. Following my own voice, I enjoy using uncommon elements such as zippers, buttons, snaps and metal washers, etc.
Motifs in my work include houses with cups and saucers on the roofs, funky portraits and abstract. I also enjoy painting, stamping, and making books.
I believe in giving back, and coordinate the "Welcome Home" house quilt project with Furnishing Hope. I also co-curate art quilt exhibits and teach at the National level with Leslie Tucker Jenison for Dinner at Eight Artists."



Thanks for stopping by -   Miranda Hart

2 comments:

  1. total surprise to find my work and info about my blog on your site. Thanks for your kind words! Make time for art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog. Not so sure I will be crafting much lately, I am thinking about trying out a different blog. There is a lot more to my personality than just crafts and I want to be able to share that too. The new blog (if it happens) will have craft tutorials on it as well, but I want to be able to also focus on other things I love.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...